Thursday, August 17, 2006

A few first pictures

I'm still ironing out the wrinkles in the fine art of uploading pictures to our blog. But here's a few to tide you over, in essentially the opposite order I intended!

Flowers outside our new home. There's tons of unusual plants here.



Jason looks down from the balcony of our room.


Our neighbourhood in Accra. Note proximity to ocean! Although we haven't actually seen it yet -- perhaps this weekend.




2 Comments:

At Friday, August 18, 2006 3:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad to hear things are going so well. but we want to see/hear more! does your camera make videos you could post on YouTube? if not, more pictures!

 
At Friday, August 18, 2006 8:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your house looks lovely and your neighborhood sounds fun. In my head, I imagine a very romantic Casablanca-like scene. Jason, you should start wearing a fedora!

Miss you both,
Danishka

 

Post a Comment

<< Home