haircut!
Jason, in case anyone didn't know this, is a brave, brave man.
How brave is he?
I asked him if he'd trim my bangs, and he was willing.
Before:

After:

Although perhaps the change isn't very noticeable in the pictures, it makes a huge difference when sitting on a steaming tro-tro.
Those scissors I'm clutching nervously in the top picture are from Shain, who gave Jason a five-minute lessons in "cutting Wendy's bangs" before we left.
I'm so glad he got that lesson and the scissors, since 'European' hairstyling is expensive, from what we've heard, and not always as 'European' as promised. Most of the abruni guys we know who got haircuts here ended up with some variation on the buzzcut!
Jason asked me to cut HIS hair, but I refused. I didn't have any lessons, for one ... plus I must confess I like the longer curls!
Thanks, Shain! Don't worry, you haven't taught yourself out of a job -- while Jason's a marvellous stop-gap bangs-trimmer, I'll be coming in for a crop once we get back.


1 Comments:
Nice haircut--Cereal or dessert bowl? Also thanks for the card & chocolate. Wasn't even broken. Love Aunt Joan
Post a Comment
<< Home