Friday, August 25, 2006

Another dinner another day

Wendy and I went to Favourite Fast Food restaurant downt the street from the American Embassy. Turned out it was an obruni place that served Ghanaian food, but I got home sick and ordered the fish and chips.





Should have had the club sandwich.

6 Comments:

At Monday, August 28, 2006 3:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it supposed to be green?

- jonathan

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 6:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks lovely

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 10:56:00 AM, Blogger Wendy Sawatzky said...

I think it's the fluorescent lights that make the fish look green. It was more orangey. But Jason was a bit green when it first arrived! :)

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 10:23:00 PM, Blogger Doug said...

It ain't easy being green!

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 1:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But did you eat it...and if you did...how was it?

-shannon

 
At Monday, September 04, 2006 5:12:00 PM, Blogger Wendy Sawatzky said...

Yes, Jason did eat most of the fish. But not the head or the especially crunchy parts of the tail.

He says: "Very tasty! The skin had a nice chewy texture that I enjoyed. Thumbs up."

Certainly it wasn't any pan-fried Manitoba pickerel, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home