Going to University
After several trips out to the University of Ghana, and running around from office to office it looks like I will begin to take classes this week. On thursday I will take my first class in Play Analysis: Ghanaian Theatre. I have about three lectures to catch up on but am confident that it can be done.
Here's some pictures of the view from the top of the hill that the University is built on.
That blue thing is the first garbage can that I have seen since arriving nearly five weeks ago.
This is the tower that stands at the top of the hill amongst the administration offices.
I think that there is an observation platform up there. If so I hope to take some pictures this week.


1 Comments:
Wow - the view is beautiful up there. Can't wait to hear more about your classes.
-Danishka
Post a Comment
<< Home