Monday, October 09, 2006

Sunday at the beach

Sunday afternoon we went to La Tawala's, our favourite beachside spot, for drinks + dinner. A boy on a horse galloped down the beach -- falling off briefly around a sharp corner -- and pulled up in front of where we were sitting so we could pet his horse ("Soda") and take his picture in exchange for a small "dash."



Our friends Justin and Birte took our picture. Hard to believe it's October!



Here's J + B. They're from San Francisco and have been in Ghana for I think a year and a bit. Justin is a journalist (a former JHR volunteer, actually) and Birte works for another NGO.



Hope everyone back home is having a good thanksgiving!

1 Comments:

At Monday, October 16, 2006 7:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny Wendy...again, can't say how much I love the blog.
I just thought I'd let you know that I'm moving to Ottawa, so I won't see you when you get back to Winnipeg.


Alison

 

Post a Comment

<< Home