Why? I don't know. Magic I think.
Coincidentally? We discovered our "power shedding" schedual today. We lose power at 6 p.m. or forty minutes from right now. So just to prove that it can still be done. Here is a picture:

Cuter than the other one, don't you think?
4 Comments:
Wendy,
Your blog is great! You and Jason write really well and about stuff that would interest onlookers like me. I'm mentioning the blog in The Message Track. Congratulations on the Gemini nomination. My fingers are crossed for you and Doron. Your web site was the best thing about that series...
TTFN,
Alison
Yahhh - photos!
Wendy, tell us about your job!!!!!
-Danishka
I heard about the Ghanaian gov't cancelling a gay/lesbian conference in Accra. Are you doing any stories about that?
I just heard about that conference myself today. I'm looking into it for next week's social justice page in paper. Stay tuned!
-wendy
Post a Comment
<< Home