Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Gprs is down

So we went out and spent a bunch of money on these fancy camera phones that we could use to email ourselves pictures and then post them here.

All was well until Friday and then, capoot. No more Gprs, so no photo’s.

Today, (Monday) I went in to see what’s what. Some guy had a look for about twenty minutes and then came back to tell me that it doesn’t work and he doesn’t know why. To his surprise, I told him to cancel my service. He couldn’t understand why I would want to do that. I should wait a day or two. I left annoyed, this was exactly the sort of thing I had just experienced at the computer repair shop.

Three working days and all they’ve done is take Wendy’s laptop apart, no diagnoses and the laptop expert was no where to be found and no one could say when he would be back.

So we wait for our phones to start working again, which Wendy’s has tonight but mine, no dice. Probably the guy at the service centre screwed it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home