Monday, September 04, 2006

Our neighbours

This is Dorcas and Cynthia. Cynthia runs the min-mart at the end of our drive-way and is friendly and helpful. She sells us our drinking water, tonic water and various odds and ends. I told them I would post a picture so that our friends and family could see some of the people who we are becoming friends with.

3 Comments:

At Monday, September 04, 2006 8:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No photos of Jason in ages! Has he got malaria?

J.

 
At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 1:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, he just loves to use his camera phone, which leaves me on the other end of the lens!

-wendy

 
At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 7:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a note-- this is Marek's favourite site!
"Can I look at Wendy and Jason's blog today?" is uttered almost as frequently as "Do I have to go to school?"
Good work.
Kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home